On the first floor of our converted farmhouse, The Loft at Swinton Bivouac is accessed by a flight of stairs up into, well, the loft!
Sleeping a maximum of six people, The Loft is a large and airy room with plenty of space for a double/twin bed and a sofa bed, with an interconnecting room which features a double/twin bed, which also has an en-suite shower room.
The dining table, fridge, relaxed seating area and television make The Loft a wonderful self-contained space, with easy access to the delights of the Bivouac Café.
Private outside space with BBQ allows for taking in the morning or evening air.
- Two double/twin beds
- Sofa bed
- Private shower room with toilet
- Private outside space with outdoor seating and charcoal BBQ
- Dining table, fridge, casual chairs and television
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Bedding, towels and robes provided
- Cooking utensils available upon request
Yes, dogs are welcome on the Swinton Estate. Your companion can join your overnight stay at Swinton Park Hotel, Swinton Bivouac and in the Swinton Cottages. A charge is required for each dog.
For more details and prices, please visit our Dog Friendly Accommodation page.
Enhance your stay
Upgrade your stay with any of our red carpet level experiences.