Learn how to prepare, cook and carve a full Sunday lunch, then sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labour. We go far and beyond the ‘standard’ Sunday Lunch to inspire and motivate you to try new dishes every week.
The classes take place in our stunning country kitchen with breathtaking views of Swinton Estate Grounds and Yorkshire Dales.
We always encourage a hands on approach within the classes and all ingredients and equipment will be provided.
Half Day Recipes (may include):
- Fish Cakes with Lentils and Salsa Verde
- Roast Beef with Yorkshire Puddings and Red Wine Sauce
- ‘Porchetta’ Italian Rolled, Roast Pork
- Potatoes and Vegetables
- Cauliflower cheese
- Dauphinoise potatoes
- Dark Chocolate and Almond Torte
Techniques Covered on Course:
- Timing the meal correctly
- Production of cold sauces
- Preparation of different kinds of meat
- Cooking of different kinds of meat
- Various preparation and cooking methods for vegetable
Half day course – £95