A seasonal favourite with both experienced and novice cooks alike. Learn how to prepare cook and serve a variety of seasonal game. Understand how to approach different types of game and their individual cuts of meat to get the most from this wonderful seasonal produce.
The classes take place in our stunning country kitchen with breathtaking views of Swinton Estate Grounds and Yorkshire Dales.
We always encourage a hands on approach within the classes and all ingredients and equipment will be provided.
Full Day Recipes (may include):
- Venison Olives
- Roast Pigeon with butter beans and mushrooms
- Game Chips
- Roasted game bird
- Pheasant Kiev
- Rabbit Saltimbocca
Techniques Covered on Course:
- Identification of seasonal game
- Quality points of different game
- The preparation techniques required for a variety of game
- The cooking techniques required for different game
- Alternative dishes to suit a modern palate
Full day course – £180