Choose from Nutwith or Agra Moor. Both Baroness bedrooms are on the ground floor in the Coach House, adjacent to Swinton Park with limiting views over the turning circle. The rooms can both be double bedrooms, with Agra Moor being able to split into twin accommodation.
Nutwith and Agra Moor can also form a completely private ‘suite’ of rooms as they are accessed by a private entrance from the quadrangle at Swinton Park.
Baroness Rooms are Swinton Park’s dedicated wellness bedrooms, created with thoughtful details to make for a restful night’s sleep; wellness bedding, pillow mist and bath salts. The wellness bedding will help with regenerative sleep, lined with sheep’s wool that has been shown to regulate the body’s temperature and moisture. The Bamford pillow mist produces sleep inducing aromas, allowing the body to fall asleep quicker than normal, with the bath salts for relieving stress and easing aching muscles.
Each room includes complimentary coffee/tea facilities, mineral water, a hairdryer, robes, slippers, TV and phone. There is complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel.
- En-suite bathroom
- Slippers and bathrobe
- Borealis shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion
- Dogs allowed (upon request, additional charge) *not all rooms*
- Newspaper (upon request, additional charge)
- Mineral water
- Tea and coffee facilities (including Nespresso machine)
- Access to Swinton Country Club
- 24/7 reception
- Free on-site parking
- Car charging points
- Access to 200 acres of Parklands and Gardens
- Complimentary guest activities programme
- Wellness bedding, pillow mist and bath salts
- For each night of your stay, £1 will be allocated to our tree planting initiative
Yes, dogs are welcome on the Swinton Estate. Your companion can join your overnight stay at Swinton Park Hotel, Swinton Bivouac and in the Swinton Cottages. A charge is required for each dog.
For more details and prices, please visit our Dog Friendly Accommodation page.
Enhance your stay
Upgrade your stay with any of our red carpet level experiences.