From traditional, to contemporary opulence
Eleven Barons Rooms, from those offering more traditional opulence in the Castle at Swinton Park; to the more contemporary opulence of Barons Rooms in the Coach House.
Choose from Constable Burton, Harlow Carr, Knaresborough, Masham, Headingley, Pickering, Semerwater or Whitby. Or Ellingstring, Healey or Sole Beck based in the Coach House.
For families or those with carers requiring a little more space, Masham can interconnect with the Wensleydale Suite and Semerwater interconnects with the Aysgarth room. Healey, in the Coach House is also perfect for larger families.
All rooms are on the first or second floor, with double or twin accommodation and complimentary coffee/tea facilities. Each room includes mineral water, a hairdryer, robes, slippers, TV and phone. There is complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel.
- En-suite bathroom
- Slippers and bathrobe
- Borealis shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion
- Dogs allowed (upon request, additional charge) *not all rooms*
- Newspaper (upon request, additional charge)
- Mineral water
- Tea and coffee facilities (including Nespresso machine)
- Access to Swinton Country Club
- 24/7 reception
- Free on-site parking
- Car charging points
- Access to 200 acres of Parklands and Gardens
- Complimentary guest activities programme
- For each night of your stay, £1 will be allocated to our tree planting initiative
Yes, dogs are welcome on the Swinton Estate. Your companion can join your overnight stay at Swinton Park Hotel, Swinton Bivouac and in the Swinton Cottages. A charge is required for each dog.
For more details and prices, please visit our Dog Friendly Accommodation page.
Enhance your stay
Upgrade your stay with any of our red carpet level experiences.