Beautifully furnished bedrooms
With eight beautifully furnished bedrooms, each boasting comfortable seating areas and opulent bathrooms, our Earls Rooms also have sweeping views of Swinton’s gardens and grounds.
Choose from Thirsk, Castle Howard, Burton Agnes, Scarborough, Beverley, Aldborough or Haworth. Or Towler Hill, located in the Coach House.
For families, Haworth and Beverley both have bunk beds, hidden away ready to be opened up when the family come too; and Scarborough and Whitby can interconnect for families or those with carers.
All Earls Rooms are on the first or second floor, with double or twin accommodation, and are equipped with coffee/tea facilities. Each room includes mineral water, a hairdryer, robes, slippers, TV and phone. There is complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel.
- En-suite bathroom
- Slippers and bathrobe
- Borealis shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion
- Dogs allowed (upon request, additional charge) *not all rooms*
- Newspaper (upon request, additional charge)
- Mineral water
- Tea and coffee facilities (including Nespresso machine)
- Access to Swinton Country Club
- 24/7 reception
- Free on-site parking
- Car charging points
- Access to 200 acres of Parklands and Gardens
- Complimentary guest activities programme
- For each night of your stay, £1 will be allocated to our tree planting initiative
Yes, dogs are welcome on the Swinton Estate. Your companion can join your overnight stay at Swinton Park Hotel, Swinton Bivouac and in the Swinton Cottages. A charge is required for each dog.
For more details and prices, please visit our Dog Friendly Accommodation page.
Enhance your stay
Upgrade your stay with any of our red carpet level experiences.