Fabulously appointed, with beautiful bathrooms and stunning views
Choose from Bedale, Jervaulx or Swaledale. Or Fearby or Ilton, located in the Coach House.
All rooms are on the first or second floor, with double or twin accommodation and complimentary coffee/tea facilities. Each room includes mineral water, a hairdryer, robes, slippers, TV and phone. There is complimentary WiFi access throughout the hotel.
Additionally, Ilton room features a fully compliant, ground-floor Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) bedroom and bathroom with ramp access
- En-suite bathroom
- Slippers and bathrobe
- Borealis shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion
- Dogs allowed (upon request, additional charge) *not all rooms*
- Newspaper (upon request, additional charge)
- Mineral water
- Tea and coffee facilities (including Nespresso machine)
- Access to Swinton Country Club
- Free on-site parking
- Car charging points
- Access to 200 acres of Parklands and Gardens
- Complimentary guest activities programme
- Ilton room features a fully compliant, ground-floor DDA bedroom and bathroom with ramp access
- For each night of your stay, £1 will be allocated to our tree planting initiative
Yes, dogs are welcome on the Swinton Estate. Your companion can join your overnight stay at Swinton Park Hotel, Swinton Bivouac and in the Swinton Cottages. A charge is required for each dog.
For more details and prices, please visit our Dog Friendly Accommodation page.
Enhance your stay
Upgrade your stay with any of our red carpet level experiences.