An opulent country house
A traditional country house, perfect for a family gathering or friendly get together, sleeping up to 8 people, surrounded by home comforts and fabulous furnishings.
Low Swinton House boasts spacious accommodation – living/sitting room, dining room, open fires, country kitchen with Aga and utility room, and beautiful country gardens with gorgeous views.
Sleeping arrangements on the first floor offer two double bedrooms with shared shower room, twin/double room with family bathroom and on the ground floor, a twin/double room and ground floor shower.
With off-road parking and gorgeous cottage gardens with direct access to a fabulous ‘off road’ walking trail, complete with dog-friendly stiles, perfect for exploring the wider Swinton Estate.
- Four bedrooms, sleeping up to 8 guests
- Self-catered with kitchen
- Towel set, dressing gown, slippers, bedding and blankets
- Dogs allowed (upon request, additional charge)
- Access to 200 acres of Parklands and Gardens
- Extra Z beds and cots available (upon request, additional charge)
- Washing machine
- Access to Swinton Country Club
- Barbecue area in the garden
- Free on-site parking
Yes, dogs are welcome on the Swinton Estate. Your companion can join your overnight stay at Swinton Park Hotel, Swinton Bivouac and in the Swinton Cottages. A charge is required for each dog.
For more details and prices, please visit our Dog Friendly Accommodation page.
Enhance your stay
Upgrade your stay with any of our red carpet level experiences.