A beautifully spacious retreat
A traditional country house feel, bathed in opulence and sleeping up to 10 guests. Perfect for families and friends, Swinton Grange is a sumptuous retreat with an open-plan living/kitchen area, opulent dining room, den and utility room.
Upstairs affords an en-suite double room, two twin/double room rooms and a single room with pull-out bed. Downstairs offers a double sofa bed in a private ground floor room. Swinton Grange has beautiful country gardens with wildflower lawns, gorgeous fire-pit area, wood-fired hot tub, miniature football pitch and sunken garden trampoline.
- Four bedrooms, sleeping up to 10 guests
- Self-catered with kitchen
- Towel set, dressing gown, slippers, bedding and blankets
- Dogs allowed (upon request, additional charge)
- Access to 200 acres of Parklands and Gardens
- Extra Z beds and cots available (upon request, additional charge)
- Washing machine
- Access to Swinton Country Club
- Barbecue area in the garden
- Woodfired hot tub
- Outdoor trampoline
- Minatare football pitch in the garden
- Covered outdoor seating/dining area
- Free on-site parking
Yes, dogs are welcome on the Swinton Estate. Your companion can join your overnight stay at Swinton Park Hotel, Swinton Bivouac and in the Swinton Cottages. A charge is required for each dog.
For more details and prices, please visit our Dog Friendly Accommodation page.
Enhance your stay
Upgrade your stay with any of our red carpet level experiences.