Our gorgeous, secluded Tree Lodges are tucked away in woodland, a five minute walk from the Bivouac Café and provide a truly authentic, rustic ‘back to nature’ holiday experience.
Fully, and beautifully furnished, our Tree Lodges sleep up to seven people (one king size, one double and three singles). Each lodge has its own log burning stove, cooking facilities, cool box, shower and loo; use of the Tipi covered fire-pit and woodland sauna; for a touch of decadence, each have their own private, log-fired hot tub and provide the opportunity to enjoy spectacular views from our new ‘woodland sauna’.
Tree Lodges boast sumptuous bed linens, Swinton Estate robes and towels, and plenty of hot water; all are electricity-free and candle-lit for a real change from the norm. You’ll also have access to our cosy Residents’ Lounge, situated next to the Bivouac Café. Warm and cosy with comfy sofas and lots of information…
- 1 king size double bed, 1 double and 3 single beds
- Bedding, towels and robes provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas hobs
- En-suite bathrooms with gas-powered hot water showers
- Shower block with four single showers and two family showers (toiletries also available to purchase)
- Dogs allowed in selected tree lodges (upon request, additional charge)
- Private hot tub on the decking
- Hammock in the trees
- Access to the Woodland Sauna (between 2pm and 6pm daily)
- Designated parking bay behind each Tree Lodge for one car
- Use of meadow tipi with firepit, subject to availability. Please note we do not allow open camp fires.
- Access to the Swinton Bivouac Residents’ Lounge – an indoor space to relax, with complimentary tea, coffee and electric charging points
Yes, dogs are welcome on the Swinton Estate. Your companion can join your overnight stay at Swinton Park Hotel, Swinton Bivouac and in the Swinton Cottages. A charge is required for each dog.
For more details and prices, please visit our Dog Friendly Accommodation page.
Enhance your stay
Upgrade your stay with any of our red carpet level experiences.